WoWcr.net Forum Index WoWcr.net
Demonstration, discussion and LIMITED support forum (please post in English or French)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoWMoonclaw for eqDKP error.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WoWcr.net Forum Index -> WoWcr.net templates - Help forum / Forum d'aide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: WoWMoonclaw for eqDKP error. Reply with quote

I followed the instructions for install and when I test view the template from the General Admin->configuration I get the following error.

Fatal error: Template->loadfile(): Error - file body does not exist or is empty in /home/protecto/public_html/eqdkp/includes/class_template.php on line 205

I hae added the Attunements and Tradeskills mods to my install of eqDKP.

Any idea how to fix this issue?
Maëvah
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: WoWMoonclaw for eqDKP error. Reply with quote

Cien wrote:
I have added the Attunements and Tradeskills mods to my install of eqDKP.

Most probably : when some mods/plug ins include "templates file", they are always done for the "default" template.
Usually you have to duplicate those files or a directory containing those files with the name of the template you want to use.

Of course, you also have to apply the modifications of the mod to the other template thant "default".

In a first time, see if this helps.

Videos - Templates phpBB/EQDKP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WoWcr.net Forum Index -> WoWcr.net templates - Help forum / Forum d'aide All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: